Hand stitched bobber seat and leather swingarm bag complete with mounting kits for Harley Davidson Sportsters. Available in black or brown.
Treat your Harley Davidson Sportster to something special with our bolt-on springer seat and matching swingarm bag kit. Designed for late model Sportster models such as the Iron, Nightster, 48, 72, Low and Custom, each seat and bag perfectly complements the motorcycle frame.
Our seats come as part of a kit, complete with brackets, nuts and bolts. Each one is individually crafted from the best quality English veg tanned leather and printed instructions in full colour are provided with each kit.
- Built over a 3mm thick powder-coated steel pan
- Seat pan designed with a “kickback” to keep you in place when accelerating hard
- Made from vegetable tanned leather which will develop a patina unique to you, like the vintage Harley Davidsons
- We use a dense closed cell foam that is water and UV resistant to prevent breakdown and deterioration
- Handstitched with a UV and weather resistant braided thread
- Made from premium grade 3mm thick English leather tanned the traditional way
- Can be fed with leather conditioner to prolong life
- Machine stitched with heavy duty continuous filament thread designed for abrasion resistance. Same thread as used in protective footwear and sports equipment
- Reinforced with weather and impact resistance 2mm thick plastic
- Brackets designed to hold bag away from moving parts so as not to damage paintwork unlike other bags
- Heavy duty English made roller buckles
- Buckles attached to heavy cotton web straps as used in military belts and horse saddlery
- Edges finished with an exclusive dye used by fashion houses to give a professional and clean look
- Mounting kit comes with a custom designed 3mm steel powder-coated brackets and A2 grade stainless steel fasteners to prevent corrosion
- No modification to motorcycle is neccessary
- Printed instructions in full colour are included